Commissions

I make handcrafted cards on Commission so, all Commissions are very welcome.

If you like anything taht you see on my Blog here please do not hesitate to contact me through the Blog just by posting one of my Posts. If you have a specific card you want making or just want a general card and leave the rest to me I can easily do Both.

Thanks

Natalie x

Saturday 12 July 2008

Vanity Challenge Peek


I was photographing my Vanity Challenge Entry last night for the Crafts Beautiful Forum and, to my dismay the pictures were rather dark, even though you could see the pictures well, but I was not very happy with them. So, I have posted a small peek of my entry on the Papercrafting Thread just to get crafters minds thinking and curious, because that's what I like to do!


Anyway! I have a photo of my peek of my Vanity challenge entry for others to see as well as those on the members list of Crafts Beautiful. I thought it would be fun to let you guess what my entry is, and send out a surprise prize for the person who guesses it right first!! I have decided to entrer a post of my Vanity Entry a couple of days before the challenge closes to allow for all those crafters to guess and leave a comment here on my blog! You can also leave a comment of a guess on my thread of the peek on the Papercrafting Thread! Godluck all!
Just want to say that One Person has guessed half right and another has too. x x x


12 comments:

ribenaruby said...

Hi, as usual I'm blog hopping for inspiration and I come often to your blog for ideas . New to all this but could your vanity creation be a hat?

Also is the Papercraft Ess. Mag. 31 giving away a Sizzix? Would you know-only I don't know whether to go and get that Mag. as well. Thank ever so in advance.

pinkpuppy said...

I think it is a bodice card with ribbons and sequins on!

shelleyhope said...

is it a mask,not sure what they are called but they were worn to masquerade balls probably wrong but thought i'd have a go

Michelle said...

It`s a paper handbag!!!

Ann Kelly said...

I think it is a beautiful loveheart, can't wait to see full images it looks absolutely gorgeous, Ann K

Michelle said...

I think it is a paper handbag with ribbons, silk flowers, paper flowers, beads, sequins. A spring themed handbag?

tiggertastic said...

I am going with a Michelle and saying a Handbag.

Looks fantastic, can't wait to see the full image.

sarah x

jackiescrafts said...

Is it a wardrobe card with contents? Can't wait to see the complete thing

pinkpuppy said...

Is it a bodice handbag!

LucindaBee said...

Is it a tiara? Whatever it is, it looks stunning. Can't wait to see the full photo
Cindy

Ultramum said...

My guess is the same as shellyhope - a masquerade mask :-)

magz said...

I think its a loveheart handbag.
Magz x