Commissions

I make handcrafted cards on Commission so, all Commissions are very welcome.

If you like anything taht you see on my Blog here please do not hesitate to contact me through the Blog just by posting one of my Posts. If you have a specific card you want making or just want a general card and leave the rest to me I can easily do Both.

Thanks

Natalie x

Wednesday 9 July 2008

Crafts Beautiful Project feature

I am a big big big fan of Amy Butlers Design Patterns for fabric and papers! And have been for a year now! I created quite a few cards using fat quarters of her fabrics, bought from www.antiqueangel.co.uk. I have shown two pictures of my makes using the fabrics down below. This fabric is called Duck Egg. These are two very simple cards to make and result in a exciting bold finish. The second card below, was featured in the July Crafts Beautiful small booklet of Quick Makes and gives you my step-by-step instructions. Sarah Crosland, the Editor of Crafts Beautiful, and Sarah Capel are both the reason for two of my cards being featured as projects so I than them truly from the bottom of my heart! Such an honour and fullfillment to be part of the magazine and becoming a Designer for them. What a joy it is! I am still Smiling! Anyone wanting to be where I am I advise you to start sending in your Cards and other makes continuously! That is how it worked for me plus, the uniqueness of my cards helped too.


Thank you very much for looking girlz!! Hope you like the makes! Again, I will be showing more of my handcrafted cards in future coming Crafts Beautiful Monthly issues, so keep your eye out.

Natalie x x x ;0)


1 comment:

Jo Nevill said...

Beautiful just, beautiful

Jo x