Commissions

I make handcrafted cards on Commission so, all Commissions are very welcome.

If you like anything taht you see on my Blog here please do not hesitate to contact me through the Blog just by posting one of my Posts. If you have a specific card you want making or just want a general card and leave the rest to me I can easily do Both.

Thanks

Natalie x

Monday 7 July 2008

My Sisters

Paul and I were at a wedding last weekend in a beautiful village called, Lennoxlove, outside Haddington, off the A1. We had such an enjoyable day and the sun shone for the Newly Weds, as I suspected it would do.

Below, is a picture of myself (wearing the white dress), Jennifer (my elder sister xpecting in 5 weeks time) and Stephanie (younger sister in the funky floral dress). I only just received this photo this morning from Jennifer, through e-mail and fell in love with it. It has turned out really well and you can see that the sun was shining brightly for the Happy Couple!

Natalie x

No comments: