Commissions

I make handcrafted cards on Commission so, all Commissions are very welcome.

If you like anything taht you see on my Blog here please do not hesitate to contact me through the Blog just by posting one of my Posts. If you have a specific card you want making or just want a general card and leave the rest to me I can easily do Both.

Thanks

Natalie x

Wednesday 9 July 2008

Uh Oh!



Recently I have been thinking about doing something about m,y Peg Bag situation as, my Peg Bag is all rotten, marked and un-ineresting, and lost it's cord! Last year I started making my very own peg bag as I have all this fabric in my craft fabric box. It has been sat in my craft wardrobe since I moved in to my new house, mid-december, and not been touched. So....I am desperate for a new Peg Bag and, am thinking of finishing off the one I have started. All I have done is stitched together the 4 panels and now, need to stitch the inner top edges and create a handle of some sort to allow to hang. Mmmmm! WHat shall I use for this??? Ribbon? Wire hanger? or something else? I'm thinking ribbon! And I am thinking of maybe embellishing a little bit onto each side of my peg bag too.
Pictured are photos showing you the front and the back of my Peg Bag that I have started off, now to figure out what step to take next.

Anyway Keep your eye out for this as I really need to finish this off as all my Pegs are lying out on the ground out in my beautiful garden.


Natalie x x x ;0)

1 comment:

Jo Nevill said...

Your pegs are very lucky ! ;o)

Jo x