Commissions

I make handcrafted cards on Commission so, all Commissions are very welcome.

If you like anything taht you see on my Blog here please do not hesitate to contact me through the Blog just by posting one of my Posts. If you have a specific card you want making or just want a general card and leave the rest to me I can easily do Both.

Thanks

Natalie x

Friday 11 July 2008

Papercraft Essentials Issue 31


Just ythe other day I purchased my issue of this months Papercraft Essentials mag. and I was best pleased that I did as it was full of interesting projects, blooming with colour and excellent free papers and some interesting features too. I had a very pleasnt read of it and recommend it to anyone who enjoys this magazine as much as I do. :0) x


Along with the issue you got this fabulous booklet of free papers with 24/25 sheets in it. There are numerous gorgeous papers and below is one I particlary like. I shall be using some of my free papers from this issue and I shall post out others I do not use in RAKS. So keep your eye out those of you on the CB Forum.




Inside this issue I saw a set of stamps featured of Trendy Teens. I was quite taken to the Ballerina more than the others. The one with the sword.....well...I'm not so sure abvout to be honest. Looks like somethjing MentalSarcasm would like, I think!....This is called the Kerry Jo stamp set which you can get from Debi Moores website www.debbimoore.co.uk £14.99. These are said to be the "hottest stamps out right now".








You get a shopping Ideas page in every issue, and I usually always find that there is something that I like in this section. In this issue 31. I was drawn to these floral papers. New to Fancy Pants which you can get from here http://www.creative-expressions.uk.com/ at 80p a sheet.










No comments: