Commissions

I make handcrafted cards on Commission so, all Commissions are very welcome.

If you like anything taht you see on my Blog here please do not hesitate to contact me through the Blog just by posting one of my Posts. If you have a specific card you want making or just want a general card and leave the rest to me I can easily do Both.

Thanks

Natalie x

Wednesday 9 July 2008

Your In My Thoughts Card

A couple of days ago I started to make some few cards for some good friends of mine on the Crafts Beautiful Forum just to say "Your In My Thoughts". I have been reading some posts where people have not been well or are not on a good level right now for personal reasons, so thought it would be lovely to handcraft a card for those that need some special love from me!

The card below was handcrafted especially for Louise Corke aka. Pinkpuppy from Crafts Beautiful Forum. As you may all know she has had some sad news about her Mum today and I have them all in my prayers right now. I give her my strength and thoughtfullness! And hope she recewives this card tomorrow if not received already. I used Anna Griffin Graphic paper, Basic Grey Sultry paper and Amy Butler Belle paper, stitched on flower sequins and white beads using gold metallic thread and used my flower Woodware punch to create the flowers in the centre.


1 comment:

Jo Nevill said...

This is a stunning card and I am sure that PP will love it and no doubt it will bring a tear to her eye. You are so thoughtful. Thank goodness for people like you in the World.

Take care and big hugs,

Jo x