Commissions

I make handcrafted cards on Commission so, all Commissions are very welcome.

If you like anything taht you see on my Blog here please do not hesitate to contact me through the Blog just by posting one of my Posts. If you have a specific card you want making or just want a general card and leave the rest to me I can easily do Both.

Thanks

Natalie x

Wednesday 9 July 2008

Your In My Thoughts Card

A handcrafted card made for someone especially for this extremely special friend of mine was in need of my love and thoughtfullness so, I just wanted to give her something made with my own two hands. This specia friend is a regular member of the Crafts Beautiful Forum and has so much love and friendliness and thoughtfullness in her. As I have witten for the card below this one, I have read that a few people on the CB forum have been unwell and on a low level due to personal reasons. So, I wanted to bring some happiness and brighten their day by handcrafting something by me to cheer them up and just to say "Your In MyThoughts". I used my favourite Amy Butler fabrics here and one of her papers from the Belle Collection. I punched out some flower motifs for the centre of the design and then finished off with some punched out butterflies added onto each corner and, glued on a Pink flower sequin and white bead on the centred flower.



No comments: