Commissions

I make handcrafted cards on Commission so, all Commissions are very welcome.

If you like anything taht you see on my Blog here please do not hesitate to contact me through the Blog just by posting one of my Posts. If you have a specific card you want making or just want a general card and leave the rest to me I can easily do Both.

Thanks

Natalie x

Wednesday 9 July 2008

Where's It Gone???

Okay! So I had planned to blog some of my makes this afternoon while Ava had her nap but, when I came to the computer there was no camera lying around in sight. Darling husband Paul, has gone to work out today at the shop we had to close down, as he is renovating it himself. Paul must have taken the Camera with him to take some photos of the stag the shop is at nowadays! Aww well, tonight I shall blog my new makes as DH is off out to Jujitsu so shall do it then. ANyway, it has given me the chance to leave some comments on other peoples Blogs. Made a good start to them too. More blog browsing to do though, there are so many to get round!

Natalie x

No comments: