Commissions

I make handcrafted cards on Commission so, all Commissions are very welcome.

If you like anything taht you see on my Blog here please do not hesitate to contact me through the Blog just by posting one of my Posts. If you have a specific card you want making or just want a general card and leave the rest to me I can easily do Both.

Thanks

Natalie x

Friday 11 July 2008

Inspiration



Younger than me and very talented for what she does, the remarakable Charlotte Liddle, who came away with an Honours degree in Textiles from Huddersfield is a big inspiration on me! Guess, with having studies textiles myself I truly understand the hard work that goes into such a degree. Textiles are something quite unique and special no matter who makes things. We can all make textiles in some form. I saw some projects done by Charlotte Liddle a few months ago (pictures shown) and fell in love with her notebook and badges she created. I adore the textile feel to them and the colours are just remarkable. Charlotte was and stil is the reason for me making my own peg bag. I have just found out from Feejay 9crafts Beautiful Member) that Charlottle did a peg bag project in an issue of CB, so I am going off to find it and have a re-look at it and see what to do with my peg bag next. x x x

No comments: