Commissions

I make handcrafted cards on Commission so, all Commissions are very welcome.

If you like anything taht you see on my Blog here please do not hesitate to contact me through the Blog just by posting one of my Posts. If you have a specific card you want making or just want a general card and leave the rest to me I can easily do Both.

Thanks

Natalie x

Sunday 27 July 2008

Award


I have been given this Reward by Hels on http://pinkleart.blogspot.co
The Rules of this award are:
1. Only 5 people allowed.
2. 4 have to be dedicated followers of your blog
3. One has to be someone new or recently new to your blog and live in another part of the world.
4. You must link back to whoever gave you the award. Quite simple really, it is a way of saying thank you to those who take time out for the wonderful comments that boost your day.
So I would like to send this award to...

Thanx again Hels
Natalie x


2 comments:

I ♥ cupcakes to distraction said...

Awwwwwwwwwww thank you very much for the award Natalie (hugs) :)

tiggertastic said...

Thank you natalie hun, you are so kind

Sarah xx