Commissions

I make handcrafted cards on Commission so, all Commissions are very welcome.

If you like anything taht you see on my Blog here please do not hesitate to contact me through the Blog just by posting one of my Posts. If you have a specific card you want making or just want a general card and leave the rest to me I can easily do Both.

Thanks

Natalie x

Monday 28 July 2008

Crafts Beautiful Sept. Issue

I received my September Issue of CB last week and boy was I excited to see it pop through the letterbox! I was dying to read it so much but, didn't get round to reading it till the next day after receiving it! But, you know what....It was worth the wait!


I got myself to bed with a good old cuppa and lay there reading to my hearts content. There were so many interesting and inspiring projects and even. A couple of projects I really particualry enjoyed were the Shop & Go handbag (pictured above), isn't this just remarkable? all made out of card and paper. Really fancy trying this out at some point! Just don't know when that will be!


Then there was this "beautiful" Welcoming House sign that caught my eye staright away! How adoreable and different is that? The colours used are just lovely too. This make is definately going on my Project List.

No comments: