Commissions

I make handcrafted cards on Commission so, all Commissions are very welcome.

If you like anything taht you see on my Blog here please do not hesitate to contact me through the Blog just by posting one of my Posts. If you have a specific card you want making or just want a general card and leave the rest to me I can easily do Both.

Thanks

Natalie x

Wednesday 23 July 2008

THINK PINK - PINK KIT

Excited I certainly was when I recieved a small parcel from the postman this morning! I was more than delighted to see the parcel was from caroline Scattergood at Bubblyfunk. Inside was my THINK PINK - Pink Kit all in cause for Breast Cancer, where £2 of the purchase goes to Breast Cancer Charity! The quality of these goods in the Kit is just remarkable and I am ever so excited about going to play with it all and seeing what I can come up with! I also got 20x ATC Pearl Blanks, s I had run out, and a BRILLIANCE Ink pad (Black) as I need this for doing the Image swaps and just for general stamping too.
Above are the ribbon and buttons and more of accessories!


Above here are all the beautiful pinks, browns and white flowers....

Above here is a large Organza Bag with little card templates and ribbon with sequins on it...and below is two sheets of spotted felt....!

3 comments:

Stephanie Parsloe said...

Mmmmmm - Don't you just love pink... there can never be too much in the world.

Hows the little bub doing - must be getting so big by now!

Steph xx

Hels Sheridan said...

Cor, that is a lovley kit!! BTW, there is a little something for you over on my Blog xx

tiggertastic said...

fantastic kit of goodies

Sarah x