Commissions

I make handcrafted cards on Commission so, all Commissions are very welcome.

If you like anything taht you see on my Blog here please do not hesitate to contact me through the Blog just by posting one of my Posts. If you have a specific card you want making or just want a general card and leave the rest to me I can easily do Both.

Thanks

Natalie x

Monday 21 July 2008

Amy Butler Products

I have just been wandering about google searching on a couple of things and came across a website for Amy Butler products. I have added the Link to this down at the bottom on my Link List titled store.scrapbooking. If you like Amy Butlers style then go have a wee look at this web link for scrapbooking if you want something new or a little bit different. Happy Browsing!!!

Natalie x x

No comments: