Commissions

I make handcrafted cards on Commission so, all Commissions are very welcome.

If you like anything taht you see on my Blog here please do not hesitate to contact me through the Blog just by posting one of my Posts. If you have a specific card you want making or just want a general card and leave the rest to me I can easily do Both.

Thanks

Natalie x

Monday 21 July 2008

Glorious Sunny Day

What a Glorious Summers Day it is here in Fife today! It is so very warm and just what we need after some horrible weather we have been experiencing lately. I feel so much joy and smile so much when the sun comes out like this. There is nothing that beats it....eept would not mind being somewhere abroad but, I really can not complain with the weather today because it is just Glorious! I have been inside though as I am rather weary of the sun what with littl Ava! You can not be too careful! I hope that this weather is just the same elsewhere today for everyone else!

Natalie x

No comments: