Commissions

I make handcrafted cards on Commission so, all Commissions are very welcome.

If you like anything taht you see on my Blog here please do not hesitate to contact me through the Blog just by posting one of my Posts. If you have a specific card you want making or just want a general card and leave the rest to me I can easily do Both.

Thanks

Natalie x

Wednesday 23 July 2008

Inspiration


I rake through all my craft magazines now and again and, the lst time I did so I came across these little fabric padded hearts in the Quick & Crafty July 2006 Issue. Being a Romantic, loving fabric and having a passion for textiles, I got inspired by these little hearts that Amanda Walker produced for her featured project titled "RETRO ROSE"! I have not got round to trying this out yet, but intend to do so soon as I think that these would make lovely gifts!......Hear my Amy Butler fabrics calling out to me now for these!
x x x

2 comments:

I ♥ cupcakes to distraction said...

They're lovely. I love Amanda Walkers projects in CB and Q+C. I fill mine with lavender, mmm lovely.

Thanks for the lovely comment you left on my blog BTW :)

tiggertastic said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE these, they are just my taste, especially with the gingham

Sarah x