Commissions

I make handcrafted cards on Commission so, all Commissions are very welcome.

If you like anything taht you see on my Blog here please do not hesitate to contact me through the Blog just by posting one of my Posts. If you have a specific card you want making or just want a general card and leave the rest to me I can easily do Both.

Thanks

Natalie x

Sunday 19 July 2009

Sketchwith Alex Eaton C&P Magazine Issue 68

Challenging myself to following these Sketches found in the Cardmaking & Papercraft issues have been helping me a little with card ideas and using materials I ahve not yet used in my craft stash. This Sketch is from the current issue, issue 68! I ahve not yet come to follow the sketchbut will be doing so in the next week or two so, will post up my card make after having followed this sketch! Feel free to follow this if you have popped on over here and like to follow sketches. Very good for beginners to get the idea of making layouts for your cards and also very good for the advanced cardmaker too! AHve fun anayway!


No comments: