Commissions

I make handcrafted cards on Commission so, all Commissions are very welcome.

If you like anything taht you see on my Blog here please do not hesitate to contact me through the Blog just by posting one of my Posts. If you have a specific card you want making or just want a general card and leave the rest to me I can easily do Both.

Thanks

Natalie x

Sunday 19 July 2009

Birthday Card

This is a birthday card that I made just a few nights ago for a dear friend, Barbara aka barbara19 over at CB forum! It's her birthday today actually, and thankfully she recieved this card I made yesterday, was worried she wouldn't get till tomorrow in al honesty! This is a Fairy Stak It decoupage which I have used on top of some Regency paper given to me by annother friend Irene aka Witchqueen over at Cb forum! Kept it very simple and used a flower bloom with ribbon rose then finished with stitching on beads and punched paper daisies and sequins and pearls and then glued on silver gems to frame the fairy!









4 comments:

tiggertastic said...

this is such a lovely card, the flowers you have added really finish this card off so well.

Sarah x

jackiescrafts said...

Wow Natalie this is gorgeous
Hugs Jackie x

Spyder said...

Love these , they're reallllly pretty!

((Lyn))

Sequin Bead said...

thankyou girlz xx