Commissions

I make handcrafted cards on Commission so, all Commissions are very welcome.

If you like anything taht you see on my Blog here please do not hesitate to contact me through the Blog just by posting one of my Posts. If you have a specific card you want making or just want a general card and leave the rest to me I can easily do Both.

Thanks

Natalie x

Sunday 19 July 2009

I am very shy.....but, here goes.....

I am very shyyyyyy.....But, here I am....This is me! Natalie aka Sequin, a member & Moderator of Crafts Beautiful. Lovely to meet all you bloggers, welcome to my Blog. Hope it brings you joy, a pleasure to read and is inspirational to you too! Sit down have a cuppa & Enjoy.........................................................................


3 comments:

tiggertastic said...

Fantastic Photo natalie, i really love your new hair style and the highlights are so pretty

Your work is always inspirational and a joy to see

Sarah xx

Michelle's Blog and Cards said...

Oh wow Natalie - you look so glam - when did you get your hair done - I love it and the pretty blonde colour too ! You go girl ! Michelle xx

fizzycat said...

Beautiful work.