Commissions

I make handcrafted cards on Commission so, all Commissions are very welcome.

If you like anything taht you see on my Blog here please do not hesitate to contact me through the Blog just by posting one of my Posts. If you have a specific card you want making or just want a general card and leave the rest to me I can easily do Both.

Thanks

Natalie x

Sunday 19 July 2009

40th Re-union card

Just a few days ago I received a phone call from my Step MIL putting in a card order for a Re-Union card of 40 years! She wnated it to have that American feel as she is American herself. I had a lot of difficulty coming up with something for this order but, kept to the Cherleader and Football American thing as felt it was just perfect for cheering o 40 years of a Re-Union! She wanted it to have 40 somewhere on the card and the use of maroon and white as was her school colours. I didn't have Mauroon so had to go with the closest thing to it! I used the Matting and layering techniques and stitched on seuins and beads and used ribbons and punched flowers too! Very difficult! Ever so challenging and most enjoyable to work to certain specifications! Hope you like it, any comments will be gratefully received.





2 comments:

tiggertastic said...

fantastic card Natalie, the image is such a fun one too.

Sarah x

Michelle's Blog and Cards said...

You did a brilliant job with this order Natalie - it is a very American card hun and will be - I think your Step MIL is going to be thrilled to bits - I would be - Michelle xx