Commissions

I make handcrafted cards on Commission so, all Commissions are very welcome.

If you like anything taht you see on my Blog here please do not hesitate to contact me through the Blog just by posting one of my Posts. If you have a specific card you want making or just want a general card and leave the rest to me I can easily do Both.

Thanks

Natalie x

Thursday 23 July 2009

Vivid ATCs

Over on the Crafts Beautiful Forum there is a ATC Swap themed on Vivid Colours! I had not signed up for this in the beginning but, later on asked to join in and luckily, I was able to join in on the fun with this swap! I was delighted to be able to as this ATC swap was a challenge and a half for me - vivid colours are not my style at all so, this was particulary difficult to do! Spent aaaaaages looking through my stash finding that perfect Vivid paper to go with vivid materials and embelliushments! I just managed to get them sorted and made last night and these are what I came up with! Used some mouthwatering Papermania paper flowers, brigh pink beads, interesting ribbon, beads and sequins using stitching to put together! Hope you like them and enjoy looking at them!





No comments: