Commissions

I make handcrafted cards on Commission so, all Commissions are very welcome.

If you like anything taht you see on my Blog here please do not hesitate to contact me through the Blog just by posting one of my Posts. If you have a specific card you want making or just want a general card and leave the rest to me I can easily do Both.

Thanks

Natalie x

Monday 11 August 2008

Unexpected Make

This is a very unexpected creation I made over the weekend there. iIwas on a creative drive as my mind of creativity was racing! This card happened as I got on with it. I had not planned an exact design in my head and, find these are the best cards I make when I do not have designs in my head! I used paper from a RAK received from Martine McNight (the base paper) but, wished I kept it and used for a Baby Boy card as the colours are just perfect for that! Anyway....I used also, floral papers which I layered and punched a hole in one of and tied a pink/white gingham ribbon through it -which I got in a RAK from the lovely dear friend of mine tiggertasti ake Sarah-Louise! I attached two punched flowers using sticky foam squares and finished the card off with gluing sequins and tiny cream beads. I am delighted with my overall design in tjhis unexpected make!


No comments: