Commissions

I make handcrafted cards on Commission so, all Commissions are very welcome.

If you like anything taht you see on my Blog here please do not hesitate to contact me through the Blog just by posting one of my Posts. If you have a specific card you want making or just want a general card and leave the rest to me I can easily do Both.

Thanks

Natalie x

Monday 11 August 2008

August Card Swap - Baby Girl/Boy


Over on the Crafts Beautiful Forum there is a monthly swap called Card Swap! Augusts Card Swap was based on Baby Girl & Boy! I chose to do Baby Girl for this. Above is a sneeky peek of my card swap which is on it's way in the post to the lovely Rachelsian aka Rahel Humphrey! I did not want to part from it but, will do a re-make of this for my sister for a boy & girl as she has no idea the sex of her baby yet but, soon will be revealed as she is overdue now! Shall post a piccie of the whole card once Rachel has posted her photo of it on the Appreciation thread! I really enjoyed making this card!

No comments: