Commissions

I make handcrafted cards on Commission so, all Commissions are very welcome.

If you like anything taht you see on my Blog here please do not hesitate to contact me through the Blog just by posting one of my Posts. If you have a specific card you want making or just want a general card and leave the rest to me I can easily do Both.

Thanks

Natalie x

Monday 11 August 2008

RAK


I am hosting a Bookmark Swap for the August Swap over on the Crafts Beautiful Forum. Due to this many people have generously been enclosing RAKS of craft materials for me, too many to list and thank for here but, have thanked on the Appreciation thread over on the forum! Above, is a beautiful RAK of papers come all the way from Sunny Austraila from the lovely Lollies aka Lauren! I adore all of these beautiful papers as they are so very different from anything over here! Thanks very much Lauren, this was far too kind of you!

No comments: