Commissions

I make handcrafted cards on Commission so, all Commissions are very welcome.

If you like anything taht you see on my Blog here please do not hesitate to contact me through the Blog just by posting one of my Posts. If you have a specific card you want making or just want a general card and leave the rest to me I can easily do Both.

Thanks

Natalie x

Friday 15 August 2008

A Sneeky Peek

Thought I would just share a sneeky peek of my August Bookmafrk Swap, based on the theme of Butterflies with a hint o pink and sparkle. I have really enjoye making this creation after a long hard think how I was going to make this bookmark! I hope what you like what you see of it and watch to see who receives it! Not sure who it will go to yet but, shall be someone who deserves it. I have been sorting out all the bookmarks for this months swap and got mysel in a slight pickle but, all is sorted out now and I am excited about doing the swap. I really do not want to part from them all they are all that gorgeous! Watch out because I shall be posting a piccie of all the Bookmarks before doing the swap!

No comments: