Commissions

I make handcrafted cards on Commission so, all Commissions are very welcome.

If you like anything taht you see on my Blog here please do not hesitate to contact me through the Blog just by posting one of my Posts. If you have a specific card you want making or just want a general card and leave the rest to me I can easily do Both.

Thanks

Natalie x

Monday 11 August 2008

Flower Card

I have received many lovely and generous RAKS of all sorts recently! And, this card I have used a paper which I received from the lovely martine mcnight, over on the CB forum! I just adore this paper because it is sooooo soft and subtle! I used this with cream floral paper, you can not really see the florals on it, and glittered flower paper attached with sticky fixers and a brown shiny pearl bead to finish along with two little pinky stars received from Cambiel aka Chris! I am ever so delighted with this make also and love the softness achieved!


3 comments:

Classroomfree said...

Lovely card hun xx

Ana Baird said...

Great card!

tiggertastic said...

very pretty card, love the little bead in the centre of the punched flower

Sarahx