Commissions

I make handcrafted cards on Commission so, all Commissions are very welcome.

If you like anything taht you see on my Blog here please do not hesitate to contact me through the Blog just by posting one of my Posts. If you have a specific card you want making or just want a general card and leave the rest to me I can easily do Both.

Thanks

Natalie x

Monday 11 August 2008

RAK

A beautiful gorgeous Fairy Card arrived in the post the othr week along with a very very very GENEROUS RAK from the lovely Sarah LOngmore over on the Crafts Beautiful Forum! What a surprise this was to receive so much craft materials and a Glorious card too! I was touched with her kind words written inside the card, that the card takes pride place in our wooden glass cabinet where I can admire it always! I am too scared to use anything in the RAK but, I am very much looking forward to using them! Thank you very much, again, Sara you were fat too kind with these!

No comments: