Commissions

I make handcrafted cards on Commission so, all Commissions are very welcome.

If you like anything taht you see on my Blog here please do not hesitate to contact me through the Blog just by posting one of my Posts. If you have a specific card you want making or just want a general card and leave the rest to me I can easily do Both.

Thanks

Natalie x

Wednesday 2 July 2008

What a Surprise!!

WOW!!! What a Surprise I got the other week when the Postman dropped in a small envelope that I just knew was from someone on the Crafts Beautiful Forum. To my surprise and wonderful delight it was a very generous and stunning ATC and RAK from the most lovely. friendly and caring Rachael Humphrey (rachaelsian). What a gorgeous flower ATC and the RAK of floral paper, sequins, beads and ribbon....ohhhhh and Buttons too! that she thoughtfully sent me. I was overjoyed and what a smile it put on my face too. Thanks again Racheal for the beautiful RAK and ATC.

No comments: