Commissions

I make handcrafted cards on Commission so, all Commissions are very welcome.

If you like anything taht you see on my Blog here please do not hesitate to contact me through the Blog just by posting one of my Posts. If you have a specific card you want making or just want a general card and leave the rest to me I can easily do Both.

Thanks

Natalie x

Wednesday 2 July 2008

Not Been Blogging

Hello All! Well, I have not been on here for a while so thought I would do a quick bit of blogging.

I apologise for not being around here for a while but, it's been busy weeks, not just days!
The month of June is a hectic month for me what with 3 Birthdays. My 2 sisters and darling husbands 30th! Been quite manic but, it has been very enjoyable yet, exhausting. Thanx to my cardmaking I have managed to keep myself busy doing some cards and ATC swaps. I finally made the plunge and signed up for a few more swaps; July Card Swap & August Tag Swap. I have also set up my own challenge for Crafts Beautiful members to take part in, in the Craft Challenge Thread titled A New Challenge! What a response I have got too from starting it off! Really delighted to have started it now for, it seems to be getting everyone's creative minds working! I have also managed to make a few RAKs for some CB members too and enjoyed doing so!

Now, I have to start thinking about setting up the August Bookmark Swap.....ohhhhh! What themes shall I choose....????????

Sequin x

No comments: