Commissions

I make handcrafted cards on Commission so, all Commissions are very welcome.

If you like anything taht you see on my Blog here please do not hesitate to contact me through the Blog just by posting one of my Posts. If you have a specific card you want making or just want a general card and leave the rest to me I can easily do Both.

Thanks

Natalie x

Wednesday 2 July 2008

My New Makes

Below are some samples of my newest makes that I have made most recently.
This seems to be my new of working when I get creative but, am now wanting to try something new. I have been enjoying the pleasure of using my famous punches that I was not using for a while and, now seem to have found a vey interesting way of using them. Layering papers has been very intruiging for me and the build up of various patterns and colours has been my inspiration lately. Having studied a Textiles course down in the Borders, I am use to working with many colours together and creating something with variety. I feel that these samples of my handcrafted cards and ATCS achieves these factors.

Thanks for looking x

No comments: