Commissions

I make handcrafted cards on Commission so, all Commissions are very welcome.

If you like anything taht you see on my Blog here please do not hesitate to contact me through the Blog just by posting one of my Posts. If you have a specific card you want making or just want a general card and leave the rest to me I can easily do Both.

Thanks

Natalie x

Thursday 3 July 2008

Want to Win a Sissix ??


Do you fancy winning one of these Sissix machines? Well, if the answer is YES! you want to get crafting........I saw this article of a competition to win in my purchase of Papercraft Essentials Issue 31. To win it all you need to do is create a card for any occassion using only Pink & Black ! and post it. Haven't got the address to hand but, shall post that later on. I am going to have a go but, really just for the fun of it as, i see this as a challenge! Goodluck to anone who gives ita bash!

Natalie x x

No comments: