Commissions

I make handcrafted cards on Commission so, all Commissions are very welcome.

If you like anything taht you see on my Blog here please do not hesitate to contact me through the Blog just by posting one of my Posts. If you have a specific card you want making or just want a general card and leave the rest to me I can easily do Both.

Thanks

Natalie x

Tuesday 15 July 2008

Susies' Birthday Candy

I have just been on the Blog posting and reading the Goodmorning thread on CB there and, read that Susie Blackwell (susieb - CB Member) is having another Blog Candy, to celebrate her Birthday that is coming up shortly! All you have to do is leave a comment on her blog here http://whiteribboncards.blogspot.com/ and link her Blog page to yours explaining about her blog candy. Goodluck Everyone that entes for her Birthday Blog Candy.

No comments: