Commissions

I make handcrafted cards on Commission so, all Commissions are very welcome.

If you like anything taht you see on my Blog here please do not hesitate to contact me through the Blog just by posting one of my Posts. If you have a specific card you want making or just want a general card and leave the rest to me I can easily do Both.

Thanks

Natalie x

Monday 14 July 2008

A Lovely Day

Awwww! What a lovely, blissfull relaxing time I have had today!....The morning and afternoon was spent in the swimming pool with myelder sister, neice and DD Av Brooke. We had a wonderful time together just catching up and letting our little ones have some quality time together before my sister pops! Had a lovely spot of lunch too, then came homeafter talking about the probles with in laws, as you do! Arrived at mine, sat on the grass and chatted some more in the beautiful warm sun beaming down, as my neice played with Joshs' toys and sandpit. Now, i've been catching up on some posts and waiting for my two dearest boys t arrive home after a ay at nursery/work.

Natalie x

No comments: