Commissions

I make handcrafted cards on Commission so, all Commissions are very welcome.

If you like anything taht you see on my Blog here please do not hesitate to contact me through the Blog just by posting one of my Posts. If you have a specific card you want making or just want a general card and leave the rest to me I can easily do Both.

Thanks

Natalie x

Wednesday 16 July 2008

Inspiration for my Birdie Cards



I have recently made a new make using the stitching method creating two birdies from fabirc and paper. Just fancied a change of method and change of subject for my cards and, below is what I came up with. I was inspired by my university friend, Clare Nicolson who is a Textile Designer and runs her own business www.clarenicolson.com , where my birdie card enveloped from. Pictured above is Clare herself and, her scented birdies, where my inspiration flew from! Clare had her feature in Quick & Crafty last year. Her work is vintage style yet contemporary with her use of methods for her texties, as they are all digitally printed. I aim to make more cards in the style I have created below and, bring back my use and degree of Texiles gained from University!

No comments: