Commissions

I make handcrafted cards on Commission so, all Commissions are very welcome.

If you like anything taht you see on my Blog here please do not hesitate to contact me through the Blog just by posting one of my Posts. If you have a specific card you want making or just want a general card and leave the rest to me I can easily do Both.

Thanks

Natalie x

Tuesday 15 July 2008

August ATCs



The August ATC swap is up and running but, the poll is not closing until 20th July, on the Crafts Beautiful Forum! I have however, done mine, which I created last night. I was so ready to start them and thought to myself, "well, if the garden theme loses to the Seasons theme then I can just send these garden ATCs out as RAKS ( random act of kindness) and create seasons ATCs!". I am hoping and praying it stays at Garden though! Whether it does or not, I really enjoyed making my Garden Themed ATCs! I have pictures here to show a sneaky preview of the two and, will show the whole design of each once I know what the final theme is chosen, through the poll!

Thanx for looking!

Natalie x x


No comments: