Commissions

I make handcrafted cards on Commission so, all Commissions are very welcome.

If you like anything taht you see on my Blog here please do not hesitate to contact me through the Blog just by posting one of my Posts. If you have a specific card you want making or just want a general card and leave the rest to me I can easily do Both.

Thanks

Natalie x

Thursday 9 July 2009

Delicacy

This is my most recent card made! I have used an image from the Diary of An Edwardian lady booklet as my basis and main focus here. Don't you just love these images of flowers, all so very delicate and pretty and very feminine too! This is why I have called it "Delicacy"! I sticky fixed to all hte papers used in the card and on each corner have stitched on square transparent buttons for interest and texture. On the 4th corner I added on a fabric flower for interest and unusuality! Keeps the subtley of the whole card together! I have used matting here, first time used, and thoroughly enjoyed using this craft technique (layers of papers added onto each other flat). This form of techinque was inspired from my dear friend Sarah Louise (tiggertastic over at CB forum) and used some Basic Grey papers and Regency paper too, given to me by Irene (Witchqueen over at CB Forum) topped on top of the base paper paisley patterned! Finished off with another couple of buttons and pearls and bicone beads adding more texture! TFL xx














1 comment:

jackiescrafts said...

Love your cards Natalie, so delicate and feminine