Commissions

I make handcrafted cards on Commission so, all Commissions are very welcome.

If you like anything taht you see on my Blog here please do not hesitate to contact me through the Blog just by posting one of my Posts. If you have a specific card you want making or just want a general card and leave the rest to me I can easily do Both.

Thanks

Natalie x

Thursday 9 July 2009

Sketch a Card

Recently I have started to get into Sketches and using them to challenge myself for my cards! I find that these help my creativity and help me to use materials that friends have sent me in RAKS and even materials I would not normally use! This sketch above is the 2nd out of the Cardmaking & Papercrafting Magazine which they have started doing to get their readers challenging themselves with craft materials and LO (Layouts)! Below is my result...................
Used Butterfly Stamped images I received in Junes Image Swap, hosted over on the Crafts Beautiful forum! I thought that these would work perfectly well with the backing paper used, Basic Grey! Just gorgeous scrumptios papers these are! I added on a paper flower and stitched on some flower pink sequins with pearl beads and also some punched daisy flowers stitched on with more beads and sequins! Butterflies were painted with my WC! Close ups below...........................













No comments: