Commissions

I make handcrafted cards on Commission so, all Commissions are very welcome.

If you like anything taht you see on my Blog here please do not hesitate to contact me through the Blog just by posting one of my Posts. If you have a specific card you want making or just want a general card and leave the rest to me I can easily do Both.

Thanks

Natalie x

Thursday 9 July 2009

Blogging Again

Back to Blogging Land now and hope to Blog twice a week for an hour at a time, maybe just 30 mins shall see how it goes! Apologies to all who follow my Blog but, life has been a bit hectic and things have been going on too that I can not talk about!

Anyway!.....Lets get to the crafting world! I have been extremely busy with my passion for cardmaking and have been doing different things but, not too much differently. Above is a Fairy Card I have done using a beautiful Stack It Fairy Decoupgae given to me from a close forum buddy Elfiedust (Erin - over on CB Forum). WErin sent me a stack full of print ourts of various airies too, was ever so generous of her. Thanks hunny! These are just magical to use and leave your cards with such elegance and beauty for their own beauty! ANother can be seen further below!


Next comes my new LOVE! Yes, I am IN LOVE with my new ay of working, Painted Stamped Images! I just can not get enough of my coloured images and have the joy of painting swapped images and my own stamped images of all sorts using my most favourite and best paints that you can get in the world EVER, Rembrandt Water Colour paints! These can be bought from our online store following this link www.trinity4arts.co.uk. I say that these are the best paints ever for their vibrancy in pigment and the hues are beautiful and rich plus, the price for the qaulity is amazing, you will not find anything as good as these! Back to my stamped images. Above is a new card using my Fingers Crossed stamp, seen used in a craft mag a few months ago which I just had to have! A gorgeous stamp to work with and I had so much fun making this card using the new LLB papers! Added on some bling and stitched on lots of sequins and beads too and, hey presto! Below is a close up! I have many more and will be posting more like this!



Below is another and first Stack It Up Fairy decoupage card. Stitched on - mad I know I am but, very therapeutic fo me stitching! - every bead around the fairy circle to frame and finish the card along with stitching on the cream flower and bead and beads and shell sequin below! Not sure what the paper is but, was given to me in a RAK (random act of kindness) from my dear friend Sarah Louise (tiggertastic over at CB forum), if anything to go by what she uses it'll probably be Basic Grey paper or K& Co.



This here below is a card I have made within a series of Fairy cars I ahve made in the last couple of months! I have made these for a special reason which no one knows about so will not spoil it on here for now! Keeping them all suspicious for now! I hae made 20x of these and have thoroughly enjoyed making each and every one of them. All done in the same way and using the same techiniques: stitching, beading, matting and flowery! Hope you enjoy seeing the mmany I have done when I post them!
Thanks for reading back on blog folks, means a lot to me! Just hope it brings you joy to read and see my creations! xx





No comments: