Commissions

I make handcrafted cards on Commission so, all Commissions are very welcome.

If you like anything taht you see on my Blog here please do not hesitate to contact me through the Blog just by posting one of my Posts. If you have a specific card you want making or just want a general card and leave the rest to me I can easily do Both.

Thanks

Natalie x

Thursday 9 July 2009

Fairy Series

This is one of 20x Fairy cards I have made for a series. Been making for a specific reason but, as of yet can not say what yet as ned to deal with them all with the next part of their journey!
I have used some Fairy Images cut out by hand and sticky fixed to two backing papers and framed using stitchng with beads and sequins! I ahve used a range of textured ribbons and stitched upon them and added on paper flowers with pearls and punched out daisy flowers too to finish!














No comments: