Commissions

I make handcrafted cards on Commission so, all Commissions are very welcome.

If you like anything taht you see on my Blog here please do not hesitate to contact me through the Blog just by posting one of my Posts. If you have a specific card you want making or just want a general card and leave the rest to me I can easily do Both.

Thanks

Natalie x

Sunday 12 July 2009

Card for Barbara19

I made this card especially for a good friend over on the Crafts Beautiful Forum and now she has received so, thought I would pop it on for all to see! There's nothing quite like making cards for others and making them feel ever so special to show how much you care and that you are always thinking of them,Well, this card went on a journey to Barbara Gamble aka barbara19 - CB forum! Enclosed with papers, ribbons and more! I am now delighted to hear that she received it safely even though found outside on their porch by her DH. It's now in it's home to be loved and treasured! used a Elegant Lady Stack It I bought a while ago and matched it with some beautiful rose paper I received from a good friend of mine on CB! Sue aka Purplepixie over on CB again! I also used some green paper to frame and finished with beads, tear drop beads, punched paper daisy flowers, fabric rflowe and did all with stitching...oh and sequins too, how could I forget????










1 comment:

pinkpuppy said...

A beautiful card the colours are just perfect!