Commissions

I make handcrafted cards on Commission so, all Commissions are very welcome.

If you like anything taht you see on my Blog here please do not hesitate to contact me through the Blog just by posting one of my Posts. If you have a specific card you want making or just want a general card and leave the rest to me I can easily do Both.

Thanks

Natalie x

Sunday 12 July 2009

Fairy Series

I ahve been doing a series of Fairy Cards for a very special occassion and here is my very last card made for the series. All done with stitching using beads, sequins, punched out flower daisies, fairy images layered and sticky fixed on and ribbons too! here I have used my most ecent paper pad purchase of Amy Butler Lotus paper! Isn't this patterned paper just beautiful?? too scarey to use but, I felt it worked perfectly well with all I have used in this card! This last card of the series is no.20 and has an extra pizazz to it and will be very special to someone this I know! Hope you like it! Thanks for looking and hope you've enjoyed seeing my 20x card of this Fairy Series!














1 comment:

tiggertastic said...

this is so lovely the image is excellent and the paper - WOW!

Sarah x