Commissions

I make handcrafted cards on Commission so, all Commissions are very welcome.

If you like anything taht you see on my Blog here please do not hesitate to contact me through the Blog just by posting one of my Posts. If you have a specific card you want making or just want a general card and leave the rest to me I can easily do Both.

Thanks

Natalie x

Thursday 27 November 2008

Flower Card

I made this card for someone's birthday recently. The person who receives it, sorry it's late but, not been crafting for a bit now! I really enjoyd creating this card using my own choice of patterned papers, colours and materials used. I use this gorgeous decorative ribbon with sequins on it, quite Indianish, which I bought from the Creative Stictches & Hobbycrafts Show last year in October at the SECC. I added a decorative button onto the top of my flower (made out of hand drawn and cut out hearts). I used some faux stitching using my Artists Pitt Pen fabal Castell!







This card I created was inspired from a project seen in Octobers Craft Beautiful magazine titled "Material World". I saw it a while ago and loved it and fancied trying it out myself. I am not one for trying out other sprojects as I like my mind to think for itself in the creative world but, I really did enjoy putting this card together and am delighted with the results!







4 comments:

I ♥ cupcakes to distraction said...

Hi Natalie,

I have been trying in vain for over an hour to get onto the CB forum but it keeps on timing out and I couldn't find your email address. I have emailed Maggie, but she must not be logged on as I haven't heard back from her. Have you managed to get on today?

Rachel :)

tiggertastic said...

What a amazing make Natalie, I love the idea and the way you have created this

Sarah x

Sequin Bead said...

thanks sarah hunny, it was just very highly inspiring for me x

Tracy said...

Love this card,tracy x