Commissions

I make handcrafted cards on Commission so, all Commissions are very welcome.

If you like anything taht you see on my Blog here please do not hesitate to contact me through the Blog just by posting one of my Posts. If you have a specific card you want making or just want a general card and leave the rest to me I can easily do Both.

Thanks

Natalie x

Tuesday 2 December 2008

CB Challenge Card

This was a challenge car that I entered into the Crafts Beautiful Xmas Online Party, over the weekend of 29th November. The challenge was to make a Thankyou card with a list of materials given. I thoroughly enjoyed making this as we had to make it in a specific time; we only had 2 hours to make it! thankfully I managed it in the end with poor Ava clining and hanging off my legs!






2 comments:

tiggertastic said...

i love all the colours you have used on this card, what a fun bright make, just make you want to smile

Sarah x

Sequin Bead said...

Awwww thanks sarah darlin x