Commissions

I make handcrafted cards on Commission so, all Commissions are very welcome.

If you like anything taht you see on my Blog here please do not hesitate to contact me through the Blog just by posting one of my Posts. If you have a specific card you want making or just want a general card and leave the rest to me I can easily do Both.

Thanks

Natalie x

Tuesday 2 December 2008

Pyramid Decoupage Card

I made this unusual Pyramid Decoupage card couple of nights ago! Never tried it before but, after seeing one of the CB forum members doing one of these it reminded me I had some of these too so, of course I had to have a go myself. I thoroughly enjoyed getting creative making this card and, I am ever so pleased with the results. I attached onto patterned paper that fitted in well with the colours of the shoe design and finished it of with sticky backed pearls.






1 comment:

tiggertastic said...

such a very pretty make, the pyramid looks really stunning

sarah x