Commissions

I make handcrafted cards on Commission so, all Commissions are very welcome.

If you like anything taht you see on my Blog here please do not hesitate to contact me through the Blog just by posting one of my Posts. If you have a specific card you want making or just want a general card and leave the rest to me I can easily do Both.

Thanks

Natalie x

Tuesday 2 December 2008

Twisted Pyramid Decoupage Card


I made this Twisted Pyramid Decoupage Card the other night after making the Pyramid one. I saw this image to be quite christmassy so have made fo someone as their xmas card! I attached onto a simple white blank card as the deisgn itself is very detailed and I wanted it to really stand out and keep fresh! I really enjoyed making this and it was very therapeutic. I finished it off with gluing on pearl beads! Just hope the recipitant will like it!














4 comments:

Cass said...

Wow what a beautiful card.

Cassidii

Ultramum said...

Some fabulous makes there - love the shoe pyramage

tiggertastic said...

another lovely make, you have been so busy Natalie, with so many excellent cards

Sarah x

pinkpuppy said...

They are so beautiful Natalie!