Commissions

I make handcrafted cards on Commission so, all Commissions are very welcome.

If you like anything taht you see on my Blog here please do not hesitate to contact me through the Blog just by posting one of my Posts. If you have a specific card you want making or just want a general card and leave the rest to me I can easily do Both.

Thanks

Natalie x

Sunday 7 December 2008

Another Twisted Pyramid Decoupage


Just a few nights ago, when I had planned to get a fair bit of crafting done - which didn't happen -, I made this twisted decoupage card for no particular reason or occassion! the background paper I received very kindly from my most dear friend tiggertastic aka Sarah - Louise, over on Crafts Beautiful forum. I had been looking at this patterned flower fairie paper thinking what I could do with it then, just the other night realsied it was perfect for this decoupage design. I attached the design onto black card, leaving a few millimetres showing as it did not need much black showing, just enough to add some difinition! i am really pleased with my finished result. The flower vellum was attached using sewing with silver metallic thread and sequins and beads.













6 comments:

Tracy said...

Hi Natalie thought i would pop on over,love your blog,that card is gorgeous love the colours you have used.
Tracy x

Yvonne Randall said...

Oh, Natalie, that is so sweet.

Linanna DESIGNS said...

These cards really are gorgeous. I have some of these pyramid sheets but havn't done them yet. I will get them out after christmas, thank you for the inspiration. Your work is lovely, i've not been here before. Will come back for sure. Hugs Linda x

LucindaBee said...

Gorgeous card Natalie - i love it!
Cindy xx

tiggertastic said...

lovely work Natalie, very pretty image

Sarah xx

Fi said...

These are really unusual and gorgeous!! I've never come across designs like this- really impressive looking

I have a little award for you. Please visit my blog:

http://fcc-cards.blogspot.com/2008/12/lovely-award.html

Merry Christmas!
Fi
x