Commissions

I make handcrafted cards on Commission so, all Commissions are very welcome.

If you like anything taht you see on my Blog here please do not hesitate to contact me through the Blog just by posting one of my Posts. If you have a specific card you want making or just want a general card and leave the rest to me I can easily do Both.

Thanks

Natalie x

Tuesday 16 December 2008

Decoupage Designs

These are just some of the decoupage designs I have been cutting out recently to make up some new cards. The one below will look familiar maybe from a card swap I made for Mittens over on the Crafts Beautiful Forum for the Christmas Card Swap! I am making yet another card sing the same design for someone special on here! Not entirely sure what I'll do with the others but, I shall just see what happens as I get creative!



7 comments:

torpenhow07 said...

These are lovely Natalie, you have been busy

Ultramum said...

That's lovely :-)

Hope you have a great Christmas

Eve

Denyze said...

Hi Natalie, I have something for you on my blog.

Love what you do

X

torpenhow07 said...

Natalie hope you are ok and are back blogging soon.
Please visit my blog as there is something there for you

Maggie said...

Lovely work as always Natalie, I have a little award for you over on my blog. Margaret

CrystalFire said...

Beautiful cards Natalie. There's something for you on my blog if you would like to pop over. Carolyn xx

Rachel said...

left you something on my blog...

Rachelxx