Commissions

I make handcrafted cards on Commission so, all Commissions are very welcome.

If you like anything taht you see on my Blog here please do not hesitate to contact me through the Blog just by posting one of my Posts. If you have a specific card you want making or just want a general card and leave the rest to me I can easily do Both.

Thanks

Natalie x

Thursday 27 November 2008

Surprise Thanku RAK

WOW! I really on't know what to say to the wonderful Maddy over on the Crafts Beautiful Forum! Hunny, what a super lovely surprise I received this afternoon from you! Thank you ever so much for all the gorgeous craft goodies that you sent me as a "Thanku" - you know what I am on about hunny! This was really not nesscessary of you but, I do have to tell you it is all much appreciated and I can not wait to use it all now and create something for you with some of it! you are far too thoughtfull and such a dear friend! BIG THANKU to you Maddy. Al the best with your dsign work and enjoy everything you make! Looking forward to seeing MANY more of your outstanding creaions!










3 comments:

caroline said...

aw how lovley, x

tiggertastic said...

what a lovely rak you got Natalie, enjoy all the lovely goodies

Sarah x

Sequin Bead said...

i shall do sarah, such a very thoughtful and VERY TALENTED LADY x