Commissions

I make handcrafted cards on Commission so, all Commissions are very welcome.

If you like anything taht you see on my Blog here please do not hesitate to contact me through the Blog just by posting one of my Posts. If you have a specific card you want making or just want a general card and leave the rest to me I can easily do Both.

Thanks

Natalie x

Wednesday 26 November 2008

October Tag Swap

Just over the last couple of days I have received so many parcels/envelopes from CB members for the November ATC Swap. I have had a wonderful time seeing everyne's creations and, I have been ever so lucky to receive beautiful RAKS too! I then received a little something different through my letterbox on Monday from Wiggley aka Michelle Lancaster over on CB forum - I received my October Tag Swaps and WOW they are delightfully ogreous! Just my colours too! Michelle very kindly included a lovely RAK! thanju very much! :)





2 comments:

Rachel said...

Gorgeous makes Natalie, I have left an award for you on my blog...thanks to you I can now show them...

hugs

Rachelxx

Kim Dellow said...

Oh look at these they are beautiful. Kim