Commissions

I make handcrafted cards on Commission so, all Commissions are very welcome.

If you like anything taht you see on my Blog here please do not hesitate to contact me through the Blog just by posting one of my Posts. If you have a specific card you want making or just want a general card and leave the rest to me I can easily do Both.

Thanks

Natalie x

Saturday 20 September 2008

Some Other New Makes

Thios was a very simple and experimental card that I made during the week. I am rather happy with the finished card. this was not made for any particular reason. I was just playing around!
I made this card for a very sincere and very precious friend of mine and, should hopefully be with the recipitant now! I really do hope so as I sent it out last week. I was given this background paper from my special friend Sarh Louise aka Tiggertastic, over on the CB forum! I adde on my own hand-drawn and cut out brown chocolate circle and added on one of my beaded flower wire shapes to the centre of the circle! I am pleased with the result of this card as it is very simple and effective. Enclosed with this card I sent a RAK, so I just hope she likes it all!



This card I havemade just for fun. I was given the paper in a RAK by Martine McNight and really wanted to try it out with one of my stamps! The hearts and flowers stamp I have used seems to work realy well as the whole image and design layout stand out really well. This card I am really happy with especially, with it being an experimental card.



No comments: