Commissions

I make handcrafted cards on Commission so, all Commissions are very welcome.

If you like anything taht you see on my Blog here please do not hesitate to contact me through the Blog just by posting one of my Posts. If you have a specific card you want making or just want a general card and leave the rest to me I can easily do Both.

Thanks

Natalie x

Monday 15 September 2008

Avas' Blessing Day


Just had to share some pics from the day of Avas' Blessing, from yesterday! What a delightful and beautoful day it was too. The service for Ava went extremely well and Ava looked absolutely gorgeous in her little Blessing Dress. Pics of this are in the post above! We couldn't have asked for better weather either, it was glorious for the time we had the service and the time we had everyone at ours for a in house lunch, champagne and cake! We are ever so proud of our darling daughter Ava and, this day is one truly to remember for forever and ever!




No comments: